What to read, what to read? How about some of these:
- Australia Votes for Gay Marriage, Clearing Path to Legalization
“The Australian people have spoken, and they have voted overwhelmingly ‘yes’ for marriage equality,” – The only problem, this is not “marriage equality”. Let’s be honest, this is re-imagining, redefining what “marriage” is. Historically and biblically marriage is the union of one man and one woman.
- Meeting called as concerns grow over activities of religious cult
“An individual’s choice about which religion or belief to follow is a personal matter and not something that media and society can judge to be right or wrong.” – Well, everyone can judge whether it is right or wrong – whether their judgement is right or wrong is another question. It sounds like they are scared of the light and being accountable.
- The Pillars of Biblical Counseling Lesson 2: Us and the World We Live In
I’m looking forward to watching this lesson and recommend you do too.
- The 2018 Christian Reading Challenge
I enjoyed using Tim Challies 2017 Reading Challenge. I’m hoping to improve from “Light” to “Avid” with this one.
- The difference between apologizing and asking for forgiveness
“Apologizing is easy, asking for forgiveness is not. There is a world of difference between saying “I’m sorry,” and “I’m sorry. Will you please forgive me?”. When we merely apologize, we, in essence, pretend that nothing really happened. When we ask for forgiveness, we actually acknowledge we have genuinely done something wrong.”
- 3 Things to Fight for when Planning your Conference
With Preparation’s for REgen`18 well underway this was a timely article for me. In fact these questions would be worth asking before running a church service.